Capitol Subaru, proud member of the Del Grande Dealer Group, is currently seeking a Parts Counter Associate.
Capitol Subaru is a proud member of The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) - the Bay Area’s Largest Family-Owned Automotive Group. We sell more Subaru WRX’s than any Subaru dealer in the nation. We focus on providing 100% customer satisfaction to 100% of our customers 100% of the time. Be happy - apply now to join the Capitol Subaru Team!
Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold and serviced. The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world. Whether it is Electric Vehicles, Hybrids or traditional vehicles, we are an industry leader in automotive retail. We combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world-class guest experience.
To make our vision real, we look for service professionals who think differently and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction – utilizing the latest technologies to find the perfect solutions for our guests.
As a Parts Counter Associate, you will create a world-class automotive retail experience by thoughtfully assessing the needs of your guests in the Parts department.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care
- Dependent Care
- Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- DGDG Wellness Committee
- Fun Healthy Living Contests
- Sales and Service Contests
- State Disability Insurance Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 24 Hour Fitness Membership Discounts
- Dedicated in-house training organization
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Service Discount
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customers’ parts statuses
- Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts
- Answer calls, provide price quotes and necessary information to customers.
- Review body shop estimates to verify the correct parts are ordered and all pricing is in line with the estimate
- Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
- Notify the Parts Manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
- High school diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
- Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
- Ability to calculate figures/amounts including: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
More about DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan. It’s our way of doing business.
We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success. The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow. The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 team members – and we proudly celebrate 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace. We’re committed to our team member’s success – and to the future of mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.