The Clinical Coordinators’ Administrative Assistant, under the supervision of the main Clinical Coordinator (CC) and in conjunction with the Clinical Coordinators’ Program Assistant (CCPA), is responsible for the clerical activities assigned which are associated with the development, implementation, and management of rotations at affiliated clinical sites.
General Supervision: PA Program Director
Daily Supervision: Main Clinical Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties (as directed by the PD)
Maintains appropriate files, records, and computerized database by:
- Navigating Access databases and performing precise and complete data entry.
- Researching preceptor licensing information on the internet and saving copies of licenses to network drive as directed.
- Researching physician preceptors’ board certifications and saving copies of documentation to network drive as directed.
- Printing received faxes including student documents and checking documents for required information.
- Filing student documents.
- Scanning various projects’ documents, and saving them to the appropriate network folders, and track as necessary.
- Prepare multi-paged mailings as directed to be sent to over 300 sites at least 3 times a year.
- Set up incoming student folders.
- Track submitted student clinical requirements.
- Maintain Moodle course site documents and assignments.
- Enter data into various Excel spreadsheets accurately.
- Download, track, and save E-Value documents to network folders.
Assists the CC and CCPA with the development, implementation, and management of rotations at affiliated clinical sites.
Performs other duties as assigned by the CC.
Keeps the CC and CCPA informed on the progress of all assignments.
Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access. Willingness and aptitude to learn new applications.
Seeing: Continuous with 20/20 acuity
Use telephone: 20%
Use computer: 60%
Reach above shoulders: 5%
Fine hand manipulation: 25%
Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs