Primary Objective of Position:
Ensures that the guest is greeted with a warm and welcoming smile. Ensures that guests receive their
drinks and food in a timely manner, while providing friendly and efficient service. Mixes and serves
alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests of bar and service bar, following standard recipes and the
company’s alcoholic beverage policies; merchandises drinks; and is attentive to guest, making them feel
welcome, at all times.
- Dressed in proper dress code, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.
- Ability to operate POS system, make change and accurately conduct credit card transactions.
- Ability to account for all monies (balance) at end of each shift.
- Ability to calmly respond to angry or intoxicated guests and call to attention of manager.*
- Stands 100% of shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, shakes, stirs and wipes frequently.
- Lifts up to 40lbs. several times per shift.
- Ability to clearly verbalize and respond to guest.
- Ability to read menu.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water.
- Ability to effectively request and review identification for age verification from each guest, as required
by state and local laws.