Order Builder (Loader) Part-time 2nd Shift
The Order Builder is responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket and/or voice pick to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.