ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is now hiring a Driver Trainee/Driver Helper for our Pittsburgh territory, (Houston DC).
We’re seeking candidates with a clean safe driving record that want to acquire their CDL A license and get paid to train to become a Driver Merchandiser. We offer local routes so you’re home daily as well as competitive wages, excellent benefits and growth potential.
As you train, you’ll assist our Driver Merchandisers as they deliver happiness to our customers across a specific route On Time and In Full. You will also ensure that the merchandise is stocked on shelves and in coolers, and that the appropriate rotation of products is managed well. You will be an Ambassador for the world’s most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike.
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
- Pick up company property & returns
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Class A Driver's Permit and driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- Must be able to obtain CDL Class A license within 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
- consumer good, beverage or retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- CDL Class A (Preferred)