ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a full time seasonal, (approximately 6 months), Reset Rep for our Lancaster territory. We offer competitive wages and growth potential.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Provide detailed job responsibilities that support the purpose of the job
- Work in teams to perform resets of assigned stores using pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets.
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to direct the work activities of other team members that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different beverage companies in the implementation of the reset activity.
- Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes to the store as a result of the reset activity. Be accountable to the retailer’s needs before and after the reset.
- Be able to make decisions and present workable solutions as issues arise during reset activity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- Valid drivers license with MVR within Company guidelines.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- DSD, retail or CSR: 1 year (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)