ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a Junior Security Administrator for the Company headquarters in Pittsburgh PA.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k with Company match, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation, EAP, etc. Benefits begin the first of the month after hire. Come join our team!
As part of the IT team, the Junior Security Administrator will help to ensure that the ABARTA Coca-Cola network, systems, and facilities are secured from any internal or external security threats and incidents. The administrator will primarily be responsible for monitoring the environment to detect potential incidents, work first level alerts to determine nature, and impact of a potential incident and responds to activities day to day. The administrator will also manage physical badge security access.
Because of the nature of the support required, some off-hours work, and occasional travel will be required.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Serve as initial escalation point for information security team, providing outstanding customer service through timely, high quality issue resolution
- Manage endpoint security and detection systems to include identification and remediation of malware
- Perform vulnerability scans on systems, generate reports, and lead remediation efforts
- Respond to security incidents and perform remediation and cleanup
- Participate in implementation of information security solutions
- Research emerging threats and vulnerabilities to assist in identifying incidents
- Manage physical badge access
- Support IT Security Administrator
- Project work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or information technology discipline, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a hands-on information technology role
- Understanding of cyber security technologies to include firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, access control, encryption, networks, anti-malware, servers, vulnerability management and other security solutions
- General understanding of information security practices
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with different teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Valid driver's license with MVR within Company guidelines and a vehicle available for use during business hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Firewalls: 1 year (Required)
- IDS/IPS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Information Security: 1 year (Required)
- Information Technology: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)