Come join our team and grow with our Company! ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is hiring a Distribution Supervisor for our Pittston DC.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits starting the first of the month after hire including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, EAP, paid holidays and vacation!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train and develop all drivers.
- Manage and supervise all drivers’ sales and employee issues to include discipline, payroll, time keep. Assist with hiring of qualified drivers.
- Help set-up, maintain and manage routes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible to service our customers while maintaining our Company’s highest standards.
- Maintain equipment to include fleet, hand trucks, handhelds and accessories, etc.
- DOT log tracking, safety, etc.
- Manage drivers’ vacation schedule and sick leave (PTO).
- Monitor all expenses in relation to budget, (i.e., wages, overtime, etc.).
- Implement strategic plans to achieve planned growth in areas of volume, revenue and margin.
- Route rides on average of two (2) days per week. Run open routes as needed,
- Uphold all Company policies.
- Be able to understand and act within budgeted guidelines.
- Act as an inter-departmental facilitator for any issues that may arise.
- Assist DCM and Account Managers as needed.
- Maintain safety and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college/university; two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Union experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record; CDL A preferred
- Must have knowledge of all D.O.T. rules and regulations, i.e., Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Excellent customer service skills; good communication and computer skills; strong mathematical and problem-solving skills needed
- Must have general knowledge of the franchise area
- Must be able to lift/move in excess of 50 lbs.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- beverage, DSD or consumer goods: 1 year (Preferred)
- D.O.T.: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma