ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor for our Cleveland territory, (Bedford Heights DC).
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time non-bargaining associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, EAP, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Shift - Flexibility to work all shifts.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- inventory management systems or SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse or inventory: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Certified (Required)