Studio Xfinity General Manager
Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, This Job is No Longer Available.
Find Other General Manager Jobs in Washington, DC Here
Studio XFINITY is an interactive and fun product theater that treats shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's products and services. Studio is a hands on world where customers learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience. Customers can also browse and purchase relevant merchandise and accessories from the most technologically advanced lifestyle brands.
The Studio Manger is responsible for delivering a best in class experience for customers and their store team. The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who cultivates personal relationships with shoppers and provides guidance and coaching to their teams on a daily basis.
The Studio Manager inspires employees to achieve sales goals, exceeds customer expectations, establishes a friendly and inviting environment, and ensures every Studio visitor has an awesome experience.
- Hires, leads and motivates the store team including, Studio Assistant Managers, Sales Consultants, and Events Manager. Operates as a talent magnet for the Studio proactively building relationships to deliver superior technology, media and entertainment experiences with talent succession in mind.
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of Comcast by selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus on development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence, training, and personal accountability.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards, and process/policy know how striving for the highest performance, compliance and superior customer experiences.
- Leverages the Net Promoter System (NPS) to constantly monitor customer feedback, coach team via daily huddles, and take action to improve the store experience. Coaches team members to understand levers and rates that impact individual and team compensation.
- Runs a best in class operation, with a detailed attention to the Studio floor as well as pride in back of house standards. Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Coaches team members on how to position both products and accessories to our customers.
- Works closely with Studio Assistant Managers to ensure effective customer service staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustment to meet peak traffic flow.
- Contributes to functional strategy development and partners cross-functionally to ensure that operational plans are aligned with overall business objectives. Maintains consistent communication to all stakeholders within the market and region.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including sales, inventory, cash, productivity, payroll, and NPS, to achieve or exceed performance metrics.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures with an eye toward solid POS processes that lead to better customer service and limits potential for loss.
- Leads the team to ensure consistency of inventory by managing a solid Cycle Count process and detail oriented back of house standards.
- Works with the Events Manager to ensure that the Studio team is prepared and equipped to handle special events including media events, product launches, store takeovers, group demo sessions and all other special events.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
3+ years of experience of leading and managing sales teams.
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Minimum of 7 years retail store management experience in a similar industry (technology, wireless, telecommunications, etc.) with a preference toward wireless retail experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- An established track record of exceeding and/or achieving sales and service results balanced with Sales Excellence and leadership competency expectations.
- A strong team leader with a work history that demonstrates a passion for world class sales and service, innovation, personal and team development with a warm and friendly attitude.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.