Come join our Team! We are looking to hire new team member forHousekeeper/Room Attendant atthe Holiday Inn Express & Suites on Wolf Rd, Comfort INNGlenmont on Route 9W, and Comfort INN Latham on Route 9. You will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned guest rooms, ensuring cleanliness standards are met while providing pleasant and professional service to all guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Maintain a clean and organized supplycart.
- Sort, count, fold, mark, or carry linens.
- Change linen and make beds.
- Sweep, scrub, and mop floors.
- Dust furniture and fixtures.
- Wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Vacuum rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Move furniture, hang and remove drapes, and roll carpets as needed.
- Replenish guest room supplies, i.e. drinking glasses, bathroom amenities and writing supplies.
- Ensure lost and found articles are tagged and turned into management.
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and check all fixtures, equipment and room conditions (television, radio, lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficienciesto Housekeeping Supervisor/General Manager.
- Replace light bulbs as needed.
- Deep clean all assigned guest rooms and replenish guest amenities and supplies as needed.
Housekeepers must follow company polices on entering guestroom, safety and hazard protections, reporting maintenance problems, quality standard, lost and found procedures.
The jobs involve some physical labor. Hotel housekeepers need to possess the ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Additionally, housekeepers need to move, carry, push, and lift up to or equal to 50 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- housekeeping: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Must have your own supplies and equipment: