Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and have own transportation.
Please stop in the Comfort Inn Dover to fill out an application.
The housekeeper room attendant is responsible for upholding the company’s cleanliness standards for all guest rooms and common areas located in the hotel. This position requires the ability to provide excellent customer service, to work well with others in a team environment and an excellent eye for meticulous detail. This position is also required to cover 2 days as a breakfast attendant.
*Housekeeper Job Description
- Change and replace all bed linens and towels
- Sanitize and clean all restrooms
- Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture
- Vacuum/mop all floors
- Restock all room amenities and assure all rooms are set up to company standards
- Cleans and maintains personal workstation, stocking it with sheets, towels, amenities
- Completes daily housekeeping report
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently work under time constraints
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and push or pull 50 pounds frequently
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Customer Service – Represents the hotel in a positive manner with a welcoming smile and greeting for every guest every time. Communicates with guests in a friendly and professional manner. Offers guests assistance whenever opportunities present themselves.
Breakfast Attendant Description:
- Providing personalized service to all guests
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products
- Setting out/arranging cold food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Preparing and setting up hot food items
- Follow menu requirements as provided by the brand
- Wiping up spills
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets and floors
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests and complaints
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- United States (Preferred)