Accounts Receivable Associate
-Hours per week: 20-29 per week based on part-time status
-This position is part-time currently but has the potential to possibly move to a full-time position in the future.
-Hourly rate will depend upon experience.
- Maintains Board of Directors files including committee minutes
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording of accounts receivable data.
- Provide excellent customer service to membership and internal personnel.
- This position requires working one day per week at the front desk.
- Conduct research and answer all A/R phone call and email inquiries.
- Manage monthly printing, mailing and sorting of account statements.
- Assist with monthly accounts receivable close process.
- Works with marketing for mailing of proxies to all stock holders. Collates all received proxy ballots and confirms validity of signatures and votes for Proxy Committee.
- Handles control of petty cash for the business office and verifies all cash sales, i.e. snack bar, food/beverage cash banks for all club and banquet functions.
- Responsible for issuing & billing of all member lockers, as well as guest and nanny passes.
- May need to take trips to the bank to deposit funds or to the post office.
- Will serve as backup for accounts payable and possibly payroll.
- Assists with other general duties as required.
No calls from recruiters.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- accounts receivable: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per week: