Growing Automotive Repair shop is under new management and is revving up to hire a General Manager! We’ve been in business for over 15 years and have established ourselves as a reputable auto repair shop in the communities we serve. We are looking for talent to join the team as we continue to grow our company.
Are you a Good Candidate for us?
Our Successful GMs come from a lot of different industries like restaurants, retail, car sales and the like. Our GMs are sharp: astute; focused performers: possess integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our GMs know how to read people, how to explain auto repair needs in a way that is consultative and supportive.
- Our GMs know how to lead and motivate the team at the shop. You'll need to have experience managing people.
- Above all, our GMs are confident. They are personally confident and handle themselves well in a high demand environment.
- Drive the sales of the shop through team development, focus, and execution of our concept
- Managing all customer relations and ensuring that employees are providing excellent customer service
- Investigate and resolve all customer disputes, including warranty issues
- Own the P&L of the shop, including expense control, pricing structure, and mark up of parts. This will also include analyzing reports to understand where there are opportunities and make changes based on the analysis
- Inventory control, including managing vendor relations and approving all purchases and stocking activities
- Supervise technicians and other employees. Train and develop the team, motivate and retain the team.
- Maximize sales and profitability by maintaining and scheduling appropriate workloads according to operation hours and employee availability
- Ensure the safety of the shop and the employees according to company guidelines and all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Scheduling and conducting ongoing training
Perks of the Job:
Performance based company, advancement based on your performance - not seniority
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Closed major holidays
- 5 day work week
- Paid Vacation
- Integrity and Respect
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
Everything Else You Need to Know:
- Our repair facilities operate with a strong focus on integrity and doing the right thing for the customer. Our philosophy is that we will never perform work on a vehicle that the customer doesn't need.
- Up to $60K Base Salary plus Bonus and Spiffs - $85k a year potential all in!
- This is a professional company and we work within a high set of standards including strong ethics (work ethics and the way we conduct our business day in and day out).
- HS Diploma/GED
- Personal activities or work experience that display motivation and self-starter mentality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels within an organization
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Possess personal characteristics such as integrity, respect, and initiative
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave