Patient Care Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the first contact for patients who call or come in to schedule an appointment or inquire about our services. Screen calls, recognizing opportunities and facilitating excellent service by providing the information necessary to secure an appointment, sell a product, or answer a question. Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Coordinate provider’s schedule and ensure the smooth and efficient flow of patient care while in the office.
- Check patients in and out, collect and record payments, track revenue and accounting activities to include: petty cash reconciliation, end of day close, bank deposits, posting of charges, entering invoices, payments and insurance claim processing.
- Liaison contact for all internal and external communication and local public relations
- Training support for other location front office staff, as may be appropriate.
- Office supply inventory management
- Maintaining/tracking hearing aid product inventory management, tracking, reporting
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma; Associates degree –or equivalent experience in administrative, sales or customer oriented field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years office management experience in a customer driven industry.
- Experience with word processing and database software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse, patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within strict deadlines.
- Ability to input and track sales revenues and balance accounts daily and monthly.
- Detail oriented.
- Front desk medical/sales field experience and/or knowledge of procedures desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)