This is a help desk position that will support a tier one health system within the service center. This highly visible role will provide integral support to end users through remote diagnosis, ticket creation, and dispatching service technicians to repair print and multi-function devices.
Key Areas of Responsibility: (including but not limited to)
- End user Support – (70% of job duties) – Manage a ticketing queue for all printer related issues. Provide first line of support to evaluate diagnose and assign tickets. Record symptoms and perform basic troubleshooting to deliver a thorough diagnosis to dispatch technicians. Conduct all follow up calls to confirm resolution and maintain customer satisfaction. A large percentage of every day will be communicating with end-users, our service technicians and monitoring device status.
- Trouble ticket management – (20% of job duties) – Maintain service levels to a group defined standard – mean time to respond, mean time to repair.
- Printer fleet management – (10% of job duties) – Monitor and order supplies and parts for the printers and ensure delivery of supplies. Configure printer software and firmware of printers assisting service technicians remotely.
- 2 year Associates degree or equivalent job experience
- 2 years of printer support or equivalent IT related support experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information
- User knowledge of ticketing systems, like Service Now or Remedy, and/or eAutomate Enterprise Resource Platform will be a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
- help desk: 2 years (Required)
- Greensboro, NC (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan