The Property Manager is fully accountable for all day to day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property. The Property Manager supervises entire on-site staff , including Contractors and Vendors.
- Demonstrates ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners’ best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures and comply with Fair Housing, State and Federal Laws.
- Maintains accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., weekly reporting, monthly financial reporting, annual budgets and income projections, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Ensures property is rented to fullest capacity by utilize marketing strategies to secure prospective residents.
- Continuously trains the on-site team of all operations, including time management and computer software knowledge.
- Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, cost analysis, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
- Ensures community appearance and repairs are noted and completed on timely basis.
- Provide exceptional service to residents, future residents and team members.
- Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Follow and enforce all safety procedures.
Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of multiple PC software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat and YARDI.
- Detail oriented with excellent office skills including typing and proofreading.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written/oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines, work independently, and follow through on assignments with little direction.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate effective and professional conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with residents, vendors and co-workers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- property management: 5 years (Required)
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off