Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Resolves client’s claims, policy service and billing issues for assigned block of business.
- Prepares RFPs and markets for small new business prospects and existing clients within block.
- Gathers the marketing information from the client or new business prospect
- Meets with Producer and assists in selecting appropriate markets
- Reviews proposals and negotiates with carriers or assists Producers (if applicable).
- Selects plans to be presented for renewals and prepares the presentation spreadsheets.
- Sends out email blasts to clients when required including monthly Wellness Newsletters created by Administrative Assistant.
- Overseas wellness/health fair research and presentation materials
- Attends health fairs when necessary
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new products, legislation, market trends, benefit product information, underwriting guidelines.
- Notifies Employee Benefits Team of carrier and/or industry changes that may affect current or new customers and develops efficient, creative ways to share this information.
- Builds strong working relationships with Carrier Representatives
- Other duties as assigned or required by the Benefit Division Director, Senior Account Executives and Producers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Florida 2-15 license
- Must have College degree
- 2+years’ experience with Benefits insurance clients
- Strong technical insurance knowledge and background
- Proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in Employee Navigator HRIS
- Effective analysis, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent Grammar and Spelling skills a must
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor in a team framework
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Benefits: 2 years (Preferred)
- Benefits Administration: 2 years (Preferred)