Corsearch is the premier provider of creation and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. With highly trained researchers, an expansive global content set, work-flow and specialized technology tools, which incorporate customer input.
At Corsearch, our teams live and breathe trademarks. As funny as that sounds, there’s no pushing brand establishment and protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, Common Law while sitting with the in-laws, and transportation trademarks on the treadmill. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued.
We are looking for a seasoned Global Customer Service Manager. The role will directly supervise a team within the United States and also have oversight of the European customer service manager. They will establish efficient and balanced work flows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. Monitor and measure service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process. Make recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Establish objectives, implements strategies and drives execution for the new Global Customer Service organization
- Continuously identify and propose more efficient and effective organizational design for Customer Service teams to address internal and external needs
- Plans and directs all tactical aspects of Customer Service with cross-functional team including recommendations for streamlined customer management in a cross-functional organization
- Develop and deliver training for CS team members and additional external stakeholders
- Identify and resource strategic projects on a regional or global scale to improve process and performance of the CS organization
- Collaboratively establish alignment with BUs strategic plans
- Establish a positive working environment and culture in every location of the CS organization
- Communicate clearly with a regular cadence
- Optimize order management and other services process improvement
- Acts as a key liaison between other cross-functional teams
- Create proactive survey and reach out programs to ensure on-going customer satisfaction
- Drive actions to improve customer service globally
- Set-up training for new Commercial Services hires and execute training and qualification metrics to track by region
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 10+ years in a service-oriented business
- 5+ years leading diverse global teams
- Previous experience as a leader of global customer service operations preferred
- Demonstrated track record of transformational leadership
- Proven change management skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
- Track record for building out KPI’s to track department success
- Ability to work globally across cultures and time zones
- Digital aptitude, experience with automation of transactional tasks
- Ability to travel internationally required
Previous knowledge of trademarks or intellectual property is not required.
Corsearch has over 300 employees serving over 5000 clients on 5 continents, and we’re growing and changing…FAST. We are a great company to work for with great benefits and our customers and employees are what make us better. We are transforming ourselves every day, into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our employees and a better investment for our owners. We are owned by one of the most well-respected private equity firms in the world, Audax Private Equity and we’re proud to be one of their portfolio companies. Ours is a global operation with our global Headquarters in Manhattan, NY. Almost right in the middle of famed “Times Square”. Our European operations are based in Mechelen, Belgium, and with six more offices worldwide, that means…a lot of opportunity for you! Whether you’re in sales, research, operations, support, marketing, IT or other, we’re in search of the best in each discipline.
Corsearch is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.