Crate Modular, Inc. is a high-growth manufacturing company producing factory-built housing and other structures utilizing re-purposed shipping containers. We’ve set new standards in our industry with our modern, energy efficient, and sustainable structures made from 85% reclaimed materials
We are growing our high-performing team and looking for new talent that strive for excellence, have a desire to make an impact, and have proven track records in real estate development, manufacturing, construction, or startup environments.
The Bookkeeper will work closely with the VP of Finance and Administration and assist in managing all aspects of general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Below is a description of the primary job responsibilities and key skills and attributes that we believe are essential to the position.
- Update and maintain all accounting records using QuickBooks.
- Produce financial statements and track key metrics and forecast depreciation, profit and loss.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed.
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform month-end closings.
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes.
- Prepare annual 1099’s.
- Assistance with the annual budget and audit process.
- Deposit and cash reports.
- Perform other related duties as may be requested by the VP of Finance and Administration.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft office.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- 3-5 years Full Charge Bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Job cost accounting experience highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to a variety of audiences.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment.
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, pick, pinch, grasp, feel, and perform repetitive motion.
- Subject to environmental conditions such as heat, cold, noise, vibration, hazards, and atmospheric conditions.
- Function in narrow aisles or passageways.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift