Since 1980, Creative Bus Sales has been the nation's largest bus dealership. We are proud to offer Commercial, School Bus, and RV products from multiple manufacturers. With locations throughout the United States, Creative Bus Sales is able to service customers across the Country.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Sales Coordinator at our Irving, TX location. This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for processing vehicle sales orders and vehicle purchase orders.
- Review vehicle sales files and vehicle purchase files received from sales staff to confirm that all required documents are included per the checklist (School Bus departments).
- Process these files through the required approval process.
- Transmit vehicle purchase orders to the vendors and record in factory order log.
- Receive vehicle purchase confirmations from vendors, record in factory order log, and route confirmations to appropriate sales staff.
- Review confirmations/change orders approved by sales staff; transmit confirmations/change orders to vendor and record in log.
- Input “outbound” factory confirmations (including the price) using Tracking System Quick Input Form for Confirmations, based on the Creative Bus Sales, Inc. Order Confirmation/Change Order Form provided by sales staff (print & post).
- Review log for confirmations not received from vendors or sales staff and follow up with vendor or sales staff in order to complete the entry in the log.
- Set up vehicles in the computerized tracking system including assigning unit numbers to vehicles and inputting vehicle specifications and status based on vehicle data forms provided by sales staff (Access Database). Set up unit files and service files for each vehicle, relocating original documents from the sales staff’s file, copying documents for the sales and service files, printing labels for all 2 files and return sales file to the sales staff and forward service file to the service department.
- Process RFI’s (paperwork) and distribute to the appropriate staff .
- Process all documents from vendor pertaining to the purchase of the unit and the MSO’s.
- Process customer information and PO request from vendors.
- Prepare Reports required by School District for procurement numbers.
- Review weekly flooring approval requests and follow up on any price discrepancies before giving flooring approval.
- Create proposals, bid packages and related filings/disclosures for the school bus sales staff.
- Process manufacturer rebates.
- Assist sales staff with follow up on customer orders and deliveries.
- Assist with mail, couriers and overnight drop-offs, receptionist’s breaks.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1 or more years; clerical experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office, ACT
- Accustomed to a collaborative and positive work environment and culture
- Must have good manual dexterity.
- Work is performed in an office environment. Will be required to stand, sit, and move throughout office as needed.