If you're frustrated by the lack of opportunity in your current job, this Business Development position may be your ticket to a more satisfying career.Frequently referred to as a real estate agent, the Business Development Manager performs the sales function for our company by networking with several hundred individuals in his or her personal and business network.These networking contacts equip the business development manager to help individuals in purchasing and/or selling real estate properties in the local community.This business development position is geared for a person who is autonomous and driven towards personal success.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
- Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Utilize web-based tools to manage a database of customers and prospects.-Assist potential clients with fiscal decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve disagreements/issues that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Cressy & Everett Real Estate
Cressy & Everett Real Estate, founded in 1946, is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an international network of independent real estate companies. We have over 150 sales associates and are a regional, full-service firm specializing in residential brokerage and home warranties through our nine offices in five Indiana and Southwestern Michigan counties.