Culver's Restaurant of Troy & Sidney Ohio want you to join our Team!
Culver's of Troy & Sidney Ohio is a locally owned and operated by the Potts family since 2004. We continue to grow the business and are looking for both entry level and experience managers who are looking for advancement opportunities. We have received awards for a commitment of excellence for almost every year we have been in operations and are committed to our community.
We offer hands on training and Serve Safe certification! It is because of our strong leaders and committed team members that we have been successful and we look forward to building on the success of this team!
- 1 Week Paid Time Off after 6 Months with up to 3 Weeks paid vacation after 5 years!
- Great Work Life Balance with Average work weeks around 45hrs
- No 3rd shifts! Open Manager from 7:30-3:30pm and Closing Manager from 3-11pm
- Meets annual budget while ensuring the mission is attained.
- Assists general manager to increase sales and net profit of the business.
- Prepares and reviews daily summary report.
- Prepares and reviews weekly operations report.
- Prepares the team schedule with Radiant and daily deployment sheets based on forecasts and labor budget.
- Consistently ensures proper portion control for all menu items.
- Ensures training and demonstration of food safety using Culver’s Food Safety Plan.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Recruits, hires and terminates team members.
- Provides ongoing training, development and coaching to efficiently lead team.
- Provides ongoing development of managers.
- Performs quarterly performance appraisals of team members.**
- Assists general manager with four team meetings per year to develop team and ensure consistency in system standards of quality and guest service are maintained.
- Ensures consistent uniform and appearance standards of team members.
- Ensures team education concerning current marketing and public relations information.
- Consistently maintains excellence in guest relations including follow up on guest comment cards promptly and effectively.
- Effectively runs shifts to ensure a quality product and prompt guest service.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive-thru orders.
- Ensures equipment is effectively maintained and repaired.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Checks e-mail and extranet twice during each shift and responds as necessary.
- Follows up with Training Coordinator regarding training and implementation of new products and procedures to team members.
- Supervises the accurate completion of food inventory order using projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and Product Rotation Reports.
- Review food cost variance report in Radiant to determine appropriate waste dollars and where improvements can be made.
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Ensures active and ongoing community partnerships.
- College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food safety program
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory position. Certified in-store trainer in all areas
- Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented
- This person should be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Must be a self-starter and able to adjust to new ideas
- Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious
- Verbal, written, presentations to others
- Communication up – same level – direct reports
- Inclusive, honest, direct, timely; clear, concise; confront the brutal facts; delivers ideas for solutions with problems
- Taking initiative, supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following through to ensure changes are effective
- Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate information and seeks input from cross-functional team members; collaborates with others to ensure that
- Decisions are made with consideration for the impact on others; makes timely and fair decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary
- Organized and able to establish priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities; ensures that planning involves cross-functional team members to assess the impact of deadlines and utilization of resources
- Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members) stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions. Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the ability to influence others
Indeed Hire and Culver's are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Valid National Food Safety Program (Required)
- Sidney, OH: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)