The Building Information Modeling (BIM) Specialist will support Culver Franchising and our franchisees by delivering a restaurant experience that evolves guest experiences, enhances operational efficiencies, is profitable for our franchisees and provides flexibility for future growth.
- Lead the Design & Construction team in AutoCAD & Revit software to increase accuracy in design and installation
- Develop and maintain office BIM standards and guidelines for reimage and prototype drawings, including template files, Revit families, drawing sheets and building details
- Work collaboratively in the development of new prototype(s), constructing 3D models to analyze possible future designs
- Coordinate internal BIM standards with outside consultants, ensuring all project information is aligned
- Support non-Revit users with BIM file creation and maintenance
- Review and update redlined prototype drawings for annual maintenance
- Assist designers with material take-offs and prototype cost estimating
- Support the development of building conversion plans
- Assist in the development of plans for reimaging existing Culver’s restaurants
- Field measure existing buildings and document as-built conditions
- Strive to learn more efficient processes for using BIM Software
- Two year college or university and two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional experience in design or construction related field preferred.
- Proficient in current AutoCAD and Revit editions.
- Knowledge and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign preferred.
- Experience in advanced 3D model creation and manipulation.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office products and computer trends/technology as it relates to BIM software.