Analyze and pay the wholesale incentive program rebates. Evaluate buying group promotions and provide reporting and analysis on the results of the buying group promotions. Provide key reporting and analysis for the finance and sales departments. Participate in cross functional teams to ensure that each department involved in the initiative is informed and aligned. Provide monthly sales reporting, monthly customer specific reporting, and ad hoc analysis. Analyze goals vs. actual results and help determine a root cause for variances. Actively identify and execute opportunities to gain efficiencies and improve outcomes for both internal and external customers. Assist in developing and reporting the sales goals and expenses, providing reporting and/or analysis. Provide monthly reporting, identify and implement process improvements, and provide analysis on program optimization annually.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or its foreign equivalent.
2. Five (5) years of progressive sales analysis or financial analysis experience in the plumbing industry.
3. Additional knowledge and/or experience must include: Microsoft Excel, including VBA; Microsoft Access; Microsoft PowerPoint; Hyperion Essbase; SAP testing and training; international sales analytics reporting; creation, interpretation, and payment against sales contracts for programs; analysis of margin, profitability, and key performance indicators for sales and marketing programs; cross-functional experience; experience creating business cases for new products, markets, or customers; ability to lead a cross functional team.
4. 10-15% travel required.
5. May telecommute 1 day per week.
6. Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer: Delta Faucet Company
Work Location: 55 East 111th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46280
Delta Faucet Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.