DesignWorks is a 17 year-old events company with locations in Denver and Colorado Springs. We provide florals and decor for high-end social events, such as weddings, and corporate events for venues. The floral design department creates table centerpieces, other unique arrangements, and personals.
We are looking for an experienced floral designer to join our floral team in our Denver office to use creativity and artistic talent to create florals and set up events.
Essential responsibilities in this position include:
- Creating original floral designs and reproduce designs created by others.
- Safely delivering product and completing set-up event items on time and in a professional manner.
- Maintaining an efficient, clean and organized warehouse.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 – 3 years of floral design experience including experience producing “personals” for a wedding party.
- Have solid knowledge of life and freshness of plants and flowers and familiarity with plants with thorns.
- Have experience with a variety of hand tools used in the floral industry.
- Have a desire to grow professionally and take on additional responsibilities and always demonstrate a willingness to help out where needed.
- Demonstrate respect and professionalism to clients and venue staff and serve as a face to the company.
Our work environment:
- Must be available to work some weekends and nights during our busy season.
- Should be comfortable working in a warehouse setting and at event locations.
- Must be able to be on his/her feet all day long and lift/move a minimum of 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Floral Design: 1 year (Required)