National Account Manager - Indianapolis - IN
Sorry, This Job is No Longer Available.
Sales & Business Development
Sr. Manager NAM
We have an immediate career opportunity for a qualified National Accounts Manager.
As a National Accounts Manager, you will maintain a close working relationship with key customers by identifying the key decision makers within the business, understanding each customer’s business challenges and priorities and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in order to increase the revenue streams. In addition, the National Account Manager will be responsible for growing new business through cold calling, networking and various other methods.
- Manage and build overall customer relationships by coordinating and leading the activities of customer focused teams.
- Development of strategies to increase sales penetration and profits in assigned accounts.
- Identifies business opportunities and assesses customer needs and matches them with DHL’s services to acquire key national accounts.
- Work on special assignments to support DHL strategies and initiatives.
- Partner with the regional management team to coordinate customer requests and services that are being promoted.
- Develop customized presentations for various decision making audiences to close on new business
- BS/BA or MS/MA with 5 plus years of previous experience (selling service vs. product preferred)
- Proven sales experience selling large, national account, multi-location business (Greater than $50K/monthly revenue targets) strongly preferred
- State of the art knowledge of technologies, processes, and practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, database and web-based applications
- Creative and innovative thinking in bringing successful resolutions to high-impact, and complex problems.
- Experience selling in the transportation/logistics industry is preferred
“DHL Express has been named as one of the first five companies in the world to be certified as a Top Employer Global 2015 and the only company to be certified in every continent around the world”
We didn’t get to be a Top Employer in the US by mistake. DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team! At DHL people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world. In return for your expertise as a National Accounts Manager you can expect the very best package from DHL:
Are you ready to discover the unique, international spirit of DHL in an atmosphere where your commitment is recognized and rewarded?
- Competitive base salary with commission & sales incentive plan
- Car and cell phone allowance, plus mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive insurance: health, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
- Generous paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) with company matching and much more
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics