Company Name: Dillons
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Order, load, and unload truck deliveries and stock all shelves. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Load and unload all truck deliveries.
- Stock merchandise.
- Must be able to meet productivity standards.
- Keep back room stock areas organized.
- Block and face shelving.
- Build or tear down displays on end units, promo isles and other display areas.
- Maintain sanitation conditions in entire store.
- Check, bag and carryout customer's groceries.
- Order merchandise.
- Able to communicate with customers and associates.
- Make a friendly impression on customers.
- Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all interactions.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, particularly in the area of maintenance of a work environment free of unlawful harassment or discrimination.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to calmly, courteously, and tactfully handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Must be able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Available and able to perform stock clerk duties and customer service duties.
- Qualified and able to operate power machinery and work with various job tools.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
States: Kansas; Missouri; Nebraska