Cellular Communications Retail Sales Consultant
Average annual income including commission: $40,000 per year.
Are you passionate about sales? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career? Join our team at Cellular Communications! We are seeking enthusiastic, energetic and results-oriented Sales Representatives to join our growing team. As one of our sales representatives, you will assist current and potential Verizon clients with their account needs and problem solve to uncover additional opportunities to fit their lifestyle.
We offer competitive base-plus-commission pay structures, great benefits, and an exciting and fast-paced atmosphere designed to ensure your continued success. If this sounds like the job opportunity you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
- Partial Paid Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacations/Paid Time off
- Employee discounted phone plans and more!
As a successful Wireless Retail Sales Consultant, you should be goal-oriented, competitive, and driven to exceed expectations – your own as well as ours. You should also be organized and detail-oriented, with strong prioritization skills, and the ability to maintain your activity logs and work orders in a timely and accurate manner. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to easily establish and develop rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential clients.
Other qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Ability to succeed with integrity in a professional, commission-based sales environment
- Knowledge of the sales process from greeting to close
- Strong telephone skills and ability to be comfortable with making outbound calls to existing and prospective clients
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and personalities
- Schedule flexibility to work from 10:00AM to 8:00PM M-F and weekends (35-40 hours per week)
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Internet Explorer, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of RQ4 and eROES/NetAce, a plus
If you like what you see so far, click "apply" and let's see if we can get you on your way to fun and prosperous career as a Retail Wireless Sales Consultant today!