Req #: 87352
Location Name: Baybrook Square, Webster
Designer Brands Inc. is one of North America’s largest designers, producers and retailers of footwear and accessories. The company operates a portfolio of retail concepts in nearly 1,000 locations under the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, The Shoe Company, and Shoe Warehouse brands and operates leased locations in the U.S through its Affiliated Business Group. Designer Brands designs and produces footwear and accessories through Camuto Group, a leading manufacturer selling in more than 5,400 doors worldwide. The Camuto Group owns licensing rights for the Jessica Simpson® footwear business, and footwear and handbag licenses for Lucky Brand® and Max Studio®. In partnership with a joint venture with Authentic Brands Group, Designer Brands also owns a stake in Vince Camuto®, Louise et Cie®, Sole Society®, CC Corso Como®, Enzo Angiolini® and others. More information can be found at www.designerbrands.com.
The warehouse lead assists store management in warehouse operations. This position leads the warehouse team in all inventory management, fulfillment, and stockroom functions to drive sales and in store conversion.Reports to: General (Store) ManagerEssential Duties and ResponsibilitiesMerchandising/Inventory Responsibilities:
- Maintains a neat, clean, and safe environment – with fixture organization and stock supplies
- Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, and leading the warehouse team through execution of all inventory related functions.
- Executes all inventory management related activities, including; #PREPPED (Process and Receiving Freight), Back stock, Unit Letters, Damages, Mismates, Fill back and stockroom organization
- Executes Charge/Send, BOPIS orders, and fulfillment SLA’s
- Maintains shipment supplies and fixates and communicates any needs to management
- Moving merchandise from shipping containers to display cases, ability to move merchandise to the storage area/sales floor – Must have the ability to handle heavy items
- Maintains and fills out necessary information for merchandise handling paper work
- Flexes the stock room during seasons to ensure capacity is maximized
- Assists in processing shipping containers. Must verify receipt of goods for sales floor
- May perform all other Sales Associate duties that have to be taken care of.
- Responsible for all floor moves/floor sets that involve moving merchandise.
- Safely operate and handling of equipment, and keep in good condition (i.e., U-boats, RF scanners, pallet jacks etc.)
Required Skills and Competencies
- Exhibits our company values consistently – Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, Humility
- Demonstrates the (Here4U) customer service model daily
- Ability to communicate in coherent and condensed matter and the ability to listen to others while they speak
- Ability to keep things organized in the stock room
- Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and enthusiasm
- Past experience in high-volume stock room environment
- Excelled in previous Warehouse Associate responsibilities
- Ability to work early morning shifts
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience
- Previous stockroom manager or stock associate in a fast paced retail environment.
- High school diploma required