Bucksport Dunkin' is hiring a full time Closing Crew Member. The working hours will be 30-40 hours per week with a set schedule. The shift that is available is; 1:00 pm-9:30 pm 4-5 days per week. The starting pay for this position is $11.50 per hour.
While working at a Lima Murray owned Dunkin’ Donuts Restaurant, you will be part of a diverse and motivated group of individuals who love what they do and are always working hard every day to serve each of our guests in the best way possible. We understand the value of an exceptional guest experience in today's world and we strive to train and develop each member of the team to do just that.
Why work for the Lima Murray Management Network?
Crew Member Job Profile:
- Healthcare and dental packages with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Highly competitive wages
- Opener & Closer Differentials
- Employee discounts
- Ongoing growth & career opportunities
- Flexible scheduling and set schedules
- Weekly pay
- Full time/ Part time positions available
Crew Members are generally responsible for delivering great and friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests' needs and give them a reason to come back.
Crew Member Responsibilities Include:
- Works well and interacts with other respectfully
- Responds positively to coaching and feedback
- Communicates with team members
- Able to learn and execute multiple tasks
- Provides guest service
- Resolves guest issues
- Follows Brand standards, recipes and systems
- Follows safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Complies with all applicable laws
- Maintains clean and neat work environment
- Executes restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Handles POS transactions and payments with accuracy
- Prepares and delivers all products according to Brand standards.