We are searching for an organized and detailed-oriented person for a key role in our busy sales office. This position is responsible for entering property listings and changes in the system as well as performing a variety of administrative duties to support agents, sales management and administrative staff.
This position will enter property listings and changes in the system and perform a variety of administrative duties to provide support to customers, agents, sales management and administrative staff.
- Perform data input functions, process real estate information and maintain MLS listings and sales records. Verify information with sales associates to ensure accurate listings.
- Provide administrative support: answer phones, greet visitors, schedule appointments, distribute mail, maintain office appearance and order office supplies. Track sign inventory, prepare packets and maintain office equipment. Process real estate advertising, submit license applications and charges and manage payments.
- Maintain sales data, generate reports and prepare routine correspondence.
- May process earnest money and maintain and reconcile escrow information. Maintain and monitor electronic and paper files/records.
- May serve as back-up to other office staff.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year clerical/administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with the Internet and e-mail usage. Typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with an excellent customer-service focus.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
- Ability to operate a multiple line telephone console preferred.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!