Company & Culture: El Pollo Loco, Inc.
It’s not crazy to crave success! At El Pollo Loco, you can taste the rewards of managing a million-dollar-plus business. From the people to the overall restaurant operations, you run the whole show building an inspired team, creating the ultimate guest experience, delivering exceptional food quality, championing the operations, and achieving financial goals. It’s all at your fingertips. All you need are strong leadership skills, excellent communications and a track record of success in the restaurant industry.
- Work Hours: Full-Time schedule, and may work any shift including opening, mid-day, and closing. The great news is that our restaurants are not open 24 hours!
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within, so from a GM you can develop to become an Area Leader, then Director of Operations, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logo shirt will be provided, and black slacks and no-slip shoes are required
- Manages, coaches, recognizes performance, directs activities and establishes priorities for Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders, and Crew members for efficient and effective restaurant operations.
- Measuring, creating and ensuring exceptional guest experiences
- Coordinating and implementing new product introductions and procedures in the restaurant
- Ensuring execution and compliance with all security, food safety, quality, and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining cost controls and meeting the sales/profit goals
- Administering all in-restaurant records and procedures including payroll, inventories, security and employee personnel files
- Leading restaurant management team in recruitment, selection, hiring, retention, employee relations and corrective action
- Ensuring a respectful and diverse workplace exists in the restaurant
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Meal Discounts