CSR – South Indy
EmployIndy has partnered with Renaissance Health who offers world-class benefits that are easy and accessible. Renaissance Health is currently seeking Call Center candidates who are highly skilled in customer service excellence and like a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity if you love wearing jeans and t-shirts to work every day.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer / group questions through telephone contact and / or written communication
- Adheres to determined quality standards for the handling of calls and written inquiries
- Reviews subscriber's coverage to determine type and level of benefits.
- Assembles, sorts, copies, distributes, logs, files and retrieves claims, phone messages, internet mail and other materials.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year customer service experience
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully complete a 4 week training class and simulation test;
- Operate the following platforms: telephone, e-mail, webchat, voicemail, fax,
- Basic Word, Basic Excel; and Basic Internet skill.