- Ability to read and understand electrical and electronic schematics and assembly drawings.
- High school graduate with 2 years of formal electrical and electronic training or equivalent experience including electrical/ electronic assembly and troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of various testing equipment to test and troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems.
- Ability to wire and test electromechanical systems.
- Knowledge of related mechanical and pneumatic systems, analog and digital circuitry.
- Computer literate.
- Plan sequence of assembly and wiring so there will be a minimum of waste of both time and materials and a quality of Eriez standards.
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic products, including return units. Work with various test equipment.
- Perform layout and drill operations whenever necessary to meet production schedules.
- Assist in training of new or inexperienced personnel in the assembly and wiring procedures of Eriez products.
- Keep work station, designated area and equipment clean and safe.
- Perform other similar and related duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.68 to $23.07 /hour
- electrical and electronic schematics: 3 years (Required)
- testing equipment: 3 years (Preferred)
- electrical/electronic assembly and troubleshooting: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)