We are looking for exceptional Interior Designers with at least 3 to 5 years of previous experience in creating beautiful designs with high-end furniture to join our team. The perfect candidate is someone who has a positive and friendly attitude, is driven to succeed and has a desire to learn and grow, someone that takes pride in providing a one-of-a-kind customer experience and proactively engage with customers and build long-lasting relationships with them.
- Design, create and sell exquisite furnishings that represent client’s lifestyle, taste and budget
- Provide professional design consultations both in-home and in both of our showrooms
- Able to present customized room designs, floor planning, drapery designs, furniture and accessory recommendations to create exquisite living spaces for potential clients.
- Oversee design projects produced by Associate Designers and Design Consultants
- Own all phases of the client experience including consultations, site visits, delivery and installs
- Qualify, educate and represent the EL product and services through communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Maintain a strong interest in the luxury design and industry
- Support the visual and quality standards within the showrooms
- Hands-on interior installation experience required
- Space planning and residential design background is a must
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail
- Ability to work effectively and productively with others as a team
- Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time and conflicting priorities
- Flexible to work the schedule and hours dictated by business needs
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as require
- People and relationship driven
- Strong artistic skills, including hand rendering and sketching capabilities preferred
- Superbly organized and do not get flustered easily. Resourceful and can think on your feet
3-5 year Interior design experience (must be able to provide strong references)
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver effectively around showroom floor and stockroom
- Position entails prolonged standing, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
(While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift and /or move more than 20 pounds)
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year