Job Role Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate completion activities throughout New Mexico.
- Coach and mentor XTO Consultant workforce on XTO safety expectations, LSAs and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure all work is executed in a safe, efficient, and environmentally sound manner.
- Work with SH&E to support case management and incident investigations.
- Maintain frequent communications with Carlsbad completion team, including Completion Superintendent, SH&E, Completion Engineers and consultants.
- Review well view for assigned pads to assure accuracy and proper tracking of NPT time.
- Oversee other tasks as requested by leadership, such as: frac site equipment layouts; tubing head/frac stack installation and testing; cement bond logs; DFIT tests; slick line work; and coil tubing drill-outs.
- Review for accuracy and approve completion invoices in Digital Oil Field Open Invoice.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous supervisory completion experience preferred (>10 years)
- Current well control certification
- Ability to lead a diversified work group
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including WellView, Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have valid driver's license
- Ability to climb stairs and physically lift 50 lbs
14 days on/14 days off or 10 days on/4 days off - typically 12 hours per day
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law Poster
Policies against discrimination and harassment
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Nearest Major Market: Albuquerque
Job Segment: Oil Field, Energy