Provide production operations support in one of Aledo Field Office, Blue Mound Field Office or Everman Field Office for the Fort Worth District..
Job Role Responsibilities
- Daily surveillance, analysis, maintenance and optimization of oil and gas leases.
- Gauge tanks, read meters, and record data as deemed by management.
- Analyze production data multiple times daily, to optimize production and create an efficient and effective workflow.
- Optimize wells for maximum production.
- Inspect equipment and facilities for problems and perform routine maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain vehicle in good and clean working condition.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- 5+ years experience preferred with operations including but not limited to pad site compression, plunger lift and SWD
- Proficient in artificial lift, specifically plunger lift and gas lift.
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs. and climb ladders and stairways
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be punctual, a team player and have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to multi-task, have a positive and professional attitude, and be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite of products, and able to utilize applications across all platforms (Web-based via laptop, mobile via tablet or phone).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as approved by management.
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law Poster
Policies against discrimination and harassment
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas