Work closely with Manufacturing Engineers and Manufacturing to support and improve manufacturing operations, including testing electronic assemblies to component level. Graveyards Shift.Key Responsibilities
- To D-bug complex electronic assemblies to component level using various equipment including but not limited to o'scopes, meters, computer controlled test equipment.
Test complex boards and assemblies using test processes and procedures.
- Setup test station
- Setup Hardware and Software
Education: DIPLOMA, CERTIFICATE Associate’s Degree in Engineering Tech or related field
Experience: 6 + years experiences in manufacturing environment
Work Schedule: Graveyards 11:30pm - 7:00am
- Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule
- Follow Manufacturing Engineers direction while displaying cooperative and positive behavior with co-workers
- Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), Linux is a must
- Strong problem solving skills and efficient management of time and resources
- Details oriented, Good Analytical skills, Hardworking