fluent360™ is one of the foremost agency leaders shaping the multicultural marketing industry. Equal parts integrated marketing agency and cultural hub, we specialize in giving brands a resonating voice to effectively speak to various cultural segments– both ethnic and consumer niche followings. As a multi-talented, multicultural agency, we offer a full spectrum of communication services. Find out more about us at www.fluent360.com.
We are looking for an Associate Creative Director/Art Director to join the fluent360 team.
The Art Director is responsible for concepts, art direction, design, social content development, broadcast production supervision, and for all types of advertising which includes print, email, and all miscellaneous art direction/design assignments that might arise including presentations. The Art Director must have and further develop a mastery of Adobe CS: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Work with Executive Creative Director, Writers and other agency members in development of ad campaign concepts and execution
- Design/Art Direct ads, which help to build awareness of client product benefits and stimulate sales
- Share work with Executive Creative Director, strategy, account and media teams for approval and input and explore agreed upon revisions for representation
- Develop and produce engaging content designed for specific social media platforms, including the creation of short-form video, gifs and simple animations
- Strive for ideas that go beyond the expected and tap into cultural trends and beliefs and also moves the consumer emotionally
- Present creative ideas to clients and explain how and why they work
- Manage visual oversight of creative product from inception through completion to help ensure a high level of quality and integrity of concept through approval of idea
- Attend shoots to ensure creative idea remains intact and is as visually impactful as possible
- Meet with clients to gain understanding and insight into their products and services
- Research clients’ products/services/image to ensure ability to create accurate, on-target concepts for assigned projects
- Work to ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of selling the client’s product/service/image first and foremost, according to the strategic creative plan
- All applicants must provide a portfolio link
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Design or related field.
- 5+ years of creative experience at an advertising agency with segment experience targeting multicultural consumers with expertise in the African American consumer mindset.
- Experience leading a team of art directors and copywriters
- Proficient in Adobe CS: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Agency Benefits & Perks
fluent360 offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, and a generous PTO and sick leave policy. In addition, we have some amazing agency perks including paid gym membership, summer hours, 16 paid holidays, and flexible schedules.
fluent360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. For more information visit https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
- advertising agency: 5 years (Preferred)
- creative art direction: 5 years (Required)