Food 4 Less is a locally owned and operated, high volume grocery store that has been a part of the Central Oregon area for over 33 years. We are looking for the right person to join our Food 4 Less team in our growing bakery/deli department. This is a very key position for the continued growth of our store and for the ability to provide world-class customer service to our amazing customers.
This is a full time position w/ great benefits. Flexibility is key as the days and shifts worked may vary.
The right candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to work independently as well as part of a team, be able to multi-task and be able to provide first class customer service. Bakery/deli experience is preferred but not necessary as we are willing to train the right candidates.
Your responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited too:
-assisting customers at our service counter with their order
- preparing baked goods daily
- preparing hot deli foods daily
- preparing freshly made product for our "grab & go" and "prepared meals" sections
- rotation/filling of product
- break down incoming freight loads
- provide top-level customer service
- set up product for the next morning
- use a slicer to slice meats and cheeses
- merchandising of product
We offer a great benefits package that includes:
- health insurance
- Aflac & American Fidelity secondary insurance
- paid vacation
- paid holidays
- paid birthday
- matching 401k retirement plan
- employee discount
- regular merit-based raises
Please email your resume for consideration and to set up an interview. Better yet would be to drop off your resume in person Monday-Friday 8-3. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Food 4 Less
63455 N Hwy 97 suite 7a (in the Cascade Village Shopping Center)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $13.00 /hour