The night crew clerk or non-checking clerk maintains and replenishes general department (grocery, frozen foods, liquor, non-foods and health and beauty care), merchandise.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and team members.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering product information, providing selling suggestions and always giving a genuine thank you.
- Ordering general department merchandise.
- Unloading trailers, receiving merchandise, breaking down pallets, positioning cases of product in the warehouse, sales floor or walk-in cooler.
- Keeping shelves full and faced, building attractive floor, aisle and frontend displays.
- Understanding the importance of monitoring product pricing, signage, and placement and the proper use of product shelf tags and signage.
- Keeping clean neat and orderly work areas, including well swept aisles.
- Attentively stocking dated perishable products, rotating items as necessary to ensure quality and safety.
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must be at least 18 years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned; This job description is subject to change at any time
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the employer.