ASSISTANT VISUAL MANAGER | Roles & Responsibilities
Reports To: Store Brand Leader
To create a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, while maintaining all store operations and goals, resulting in driving sales and ensuring a profitable store.
The assistant visual manager will partner and support the Store Brand Leader and the Assistant Store Manager. They will also have an open and direct line of communication with the District Brand Leader in order to most effectively hold a firm knowledge of overall brand direction and focus.
- Lead, mentor and motivate the team regarding all aspects of leadership, visual execution and expectations through:
- Focused visual training workshops and innovative training exercises
- Consistent and Continual Feedback and Accountability
- Promoting sense of ownership and delegation
- Team involvement and strategic planning
- Morning and any all store staff meetings
- Manage and motivate a high level of customer care.
- Ensure the use of all customer care resources.
- Meet or exceed store sales plan and payroll goal
- Partner with District and District Visual Manager, Store and Assistant Store Managers to complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning
- Partner with the Store Manager to follow, adhere to, and support typical week structure
- Manage all aspects of daily store operational controls
- Ensure daily restock is happening
- Promote and maintain a high standard for customer care, operations and loss prevention
- Uphold all company policy and procedure
- Interpret all home office visual communication to fit store specific environment and core customer
- Educate the staff on all home office visual communication and initiatives
- Utilize sales reports to track and analyze business and determine weekly objectives with the Store Manager
- Execute and/ or delegate all weekly objectives
- Partner with the District Visual Manager (and District Display Coordinator when applicable) to oversee and manage the roll-out of all product placement, store fixture layout, and visual displays
- Effectively manage and educate the staff on all accessible training processes that will result in consistent visual standards and execution
- Communicate product performance observations and offer feedback to District and District Visual Manager
- Maintain an awareness of apparel and accessory trends and relevance to the store environment
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Free People and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
As an Free People employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more. http://www.urbn.com/work-with-us/benefits
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.