Store Brand Leader | Roles & Responsibilities
The Store Brand Leader will lead and inspire by taking a forward-thinking and Omni channel approach to the retail experience. The goal is to deliver a unique and entrepreneurial store experience by taking a forward-thinking approach to in-store creative merchandising, customer experience and leadership to ultimately drive sales and customer engagement.
Leadership and Team Management
• Recruit, Hire and Promote: continuously talent plan to build a strong internal bench, maintain a network of great candidates, hire exceptional people, and create personalized development paths
• Develop & Train: use creative strategies to develop training plans that build skills and expertise and teach team members by providing timely and specific feedback to create a culture of problem solvers
• Inspire & Motivate: inspire teams through shared fate, creativity, empathy, and empowerment, tailoring motivation to the individual and leveraging the strengths of the team
• Customer Engagement: highly focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences that are engaging, efficient and personalized, with merchandising and display that creates a compelling atmosphere for the customer
• Retail Experience: elevate every aspect of the brick and mortar experience as the brand experience and Omni channel capabilities expand; translate good ideas into testable, actionable concepts that can be shared
• Digital Experience: leverage localized digital marketing efforts to engage the customer in new ways that are intended to drive brick and mortar brand awareness like Local Social Media accounts, in-store pickup, and digitalfirst merchandising opportunities as the retail environment evolves
• Community & Culture: find ways to connect with the local community through in-store events to drive brand awareness, community culture, and customer engagement with the retail space and products
Visual and Business Operations
• Analyze the Business: analyze sales and product to identify and interpret business opportunities for the store, customer and market • Inspire Independent Thinking: effectively delegate and guide teams while at the same time allowing others the creativity to succeed by making strategic, business-impacting decisions
• Change & Innovation: take a forward-thinking approach to in-store creative marketing, merchandising, activations, customer experience, and team leadership support that drives sales and engages the customer
• Manage Operational & Visual Execution: collaborate with store teams and key partners to lead timely and effective execution in all areas of store operations and visuals while assuming accountability for the store’s performance and profitability
Communication and Relationships
• Communicate & Build Relationships: foster a culture of strong communication and teamwork in order to ensure a seamless balance of operational and visual priorities and facilitate problem solving
• Leadership & Feedback: inspire independence and brand ownership to drive sales by integrating observations and key performance metrics to guide teams in making business-impacting decisions
• Knowledge and Information Dissemination: develop thinkers not followers through dissemination of knowledge, a culture of peers teaching peers, and by enabling easy access to information in order to teach how to analyze and innovate.
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Free People and all URBN brands at www.urbn.com/
As an Free People employee, your well-being is amongst our highest priorities. We offer a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more. www.urbn.com/work-with-us/benefits
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.