The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and recruitment support to the home office staff, airport, and various members of management. Performs duties such as answering multi line phone system, ordering supplies, completing inventory, and special projects. He/she will ensure that all administrative processes are accurate and procedures are followed. The Administrative Assistant assists with recruitment and new employee orientation and associated new employee documents.
- Answers multi line phone system, routes calls or takes messages.
- Reconcile restaurant daily receipts for discrepancies.
- Creates open lines of communication with operations and home office team to ensure all paperwork is received in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with management and home office team regarding uniform and shortage/overage process.
- Attend job fairs
- Protects organization's value by keeping company information confidential.
- Keeps office stocked with supplies and copies at all times.
- Provides exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Assists HR, management team, and home office staff, as needed.
- Prepare special reports/assist on special projects as needed or requested.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of receptionist duties and recruiting.
- Detail oriented.
- Good PC competency such as the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and other software.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Professional behavior that contributes to creating an environment of respect and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities, to complete tasks/projects in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible and adept to varying and changing demands.
- Able to work at a fast pace in an efficient manner.
- Effective and friendly interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, shredders, fax machines, and filing cabinets as well as other equipment when necessary.
Position Type & Hours of Work:
This is an hourly position. Typical days and hours of work for this position are Monday- Friday 8am-5pm. Other days/hours as needed or assigned. Holidays are required.
A minimum of two years of related experience is required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Directly relevant associate’s degree
Relevant experience with recruitment and new hire orientation.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Satisfactory completion of a background check in accordance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off