As the Assistant Manager, you are responsible to execute the store business plan to achieve performance goals. You play a key role in maintaining focus around the achievement of sales budget, customer loyalty, as well as other Company goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager/Assistant General Manager, and your store team, you will ensure operational processes are in place and analyze business results to determine actions necessary to deliver on objectives. You will teach and coach behaviors to the Specialist and Sales Associates to cultivate a high performing team that delivers a best-in-class customer experience.
- * Builds effective teams + drives a culture of high performance + engagement; Supports the execution of performance goals for store team through thoughtful & timely feedback
- * Drives Results – Stays informed, maintains focus on priorities and implements action plans to maximize efficiencies
- * Collaborates with managers and employees to execute strategic initiatives and improve processes
- * Creates an optimistic, rewarding and collaborative work environment in which employees are confident and encouraged to grow to support our succession and talent pipeline goals
- * Acts as a trusted leader with understanding of the impact of initiatives on customer experience, workload, productivity, employee engagement, and store compliance
- * Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct at all times
- * High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- * Minimum 1 year of retail leadership or specialist experience with emphasis in generating sales or operations
- * Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- * Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Management: 1 year
- Retail Management: 1 year