***MUST BE AVAILABLE EARLY MORNINGS AND POSSIBLE OVERNIGHTS***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May occasionally work on sales floor as needed and consistently models the brand service standard and sub-brand selling behaviors during non-peak business hours.
- Enforces all Loss Prevention policies, and communicates violations to the leadership team or the Code of Business Conduct Hotline.
- Executes shortage action plan to minimize loss while achieving shrink goals.
- Maintains company standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor and stockroom.
- Shares feedback from customers with leadership team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Treats all customers with respect consistently and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Role models a positive work environment for all employees.
- Ensures all back room areas including bathrooms and employee break areas are cleaned regularly.
- Influences employees to support an operationally efficient and effective process driven environment.
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, including the Field Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
- Supports the leadership team to ensure Store Compliance Audit standards are met and maintained.
- Communicates daily goals and priorities to support associates, redirects activities as necessary to achieve productivity standards.
- Helps store drive all KPI’s as determined by Store Leadership Team as it relates to the Lead’s areas of responsibility.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent