The Project Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting a seasonal hiring initiative for field operations through full-cycle recruiting efforts. This position is responsible attracting candidates and creating a pipeline of candidates for seasonal, high volume warehouse work in order to maintain staffing plans.
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Project Recruiting Coordinator duties:
- Owns full-cycle recruiting for seasonal field distribution center operations roles
- Identifies potential candidates through various forms of recruitment, such as resume review, local career fairs, networking and candidate sourcing
- Posts seasonal warehouse roles on career websites, reviews resumes and conducts initial screenings of qualified candidates
- Communicates with local HR, field recruiting and hiring managers through the search process
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
- Optimal customer service
- Outgoing and engaging
- Embrace the GEODIS culture
What projects will be worked on?
- Organizing and conducting careers fairs and hiring events, process background checks and drug screens
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency required; Associates degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Understanding of recruiting processes and hiring regulations
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.