Sales Coordinator Job Description:
We’re Grassroots, a new cannabis company that’s all about living deeply. We started in Illinois and we’re growing nationally from the ground up. We care deeply, about our plants, our products and the people they serve. Our team brings an unmatched depth of expertise and commitment to perfection to every cannabis seedling we cultivate, and every product we invent. We may be one of the largest medical cannabis dispensary owners in the country with licenses in a growing number of states, but we operate like a hometown business in the same communities where we live with our families and friends. In doing so, we connect deeply, to one another, to our communities and to a larger movement. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
Grassroots Cannabis is looking for a Sales Coordinator who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none.
This newly created role will work to generate leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations, product demonstrations, and working with our marketing team to help drive sales and promote upcoming product releases. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a basic understanding of Cannabis and its medical applications. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and its dynamics, as well as superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Meet or exceeding sales goals.
- Help determine pricing and marketing schedules for promotions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Cultivate good relationships with dispensaries including ownership, management and buyers
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or to promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Sales competencies including overcoming objections
- Ability to timely and effectively communicate with all cannabis stakeholders
- Product knowledge of Grassroots products
- Analytical ability
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Ability to travel to dispensary customers and attend industry events
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.