Job Purpose: This position will provide analytical support to the Greyhound Commercial Organization. This requires collaboration with Marketing, Customer Engagement, Strategy Development & Ecommerce groups. The analyst will also be responsible for the deployment and upkeep of Customer Satisfaction Surveys and other survey related projects.
- Level of decision making includes operational decisions, tactical decisions and some strategic decisions
- Common operational or tactical decisions include: interpretation and insights derived from data analysis. Execution of primary marketing research and management of assigned projects.
- Common strategic decisions include: recommendations to business and leadership team based on data analysis and insights. Decisions on KPIs for customer satisfaction. Decision on approach to analysis, metrics and reporting needed to evaluate research and customer data.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Market Research, Customer Insights, Financial Analysis, Statistics or related field.
- Advanced Excel capabilities required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, including PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Experience fielding common quantitative market research studies
- Experience analyzing various types of customer data including, transactions, web and mobile, marketing and campaign, customer service, and social media
- Ability to mine important findings from large, complex customer data sets and develop key insights to provide to leadership
- Ability to analyze and measure success of marketing campaigns by creating key performance indicators that can be tracked over time
- Experience with marketing metrics from across several mediums such as social, out of home, display, and email
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present data in a manner that is clear and easy to understand
- Inquisitive and Proactive by nature, able to find ways to support ecommerce team with recommendations on improving web channels
- Ability to multitask and prioritize additional requests outside of normal responsibilities
- Experience working across organizations to provide data to organizations other than your own
- Bachelor’s degree min requirement.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Market Research, Business, or Statistics) or Master’s degree.
- Google Analytics Certification is Preferred
- Working knowledge of Tableau or other visualization software
- 3+ years of Google Certified Analytics account management experience
- Knowledge of CRM’s, Email Marketing platforms (Salesforce) a definite plus.
- Background in transportation a plus
- Demonstrated experience of advanced level of presentation writing skills with the ability to effectively communicate concepts and strategies to senior executives and board of directors.
- Experience within Google Analytics and the ability to run reports within the tool
- Google Tag Manager experience, specifically in the areas of creating and managing a tag within a live website environment